Is Almond Breeze® suitable for Vegans?
Yes, Almond Breeze® is suitable for Vegans.
Where do your almonds come from?
The almonds are grown in orchards by Blue Diamond’s grower co-operative members in California, USA.
Why don’t you use local almonds?
The demand for local quality almonds has increased dramatically in South Africa over the past decade but supply cannot meet demand which means that currently the majority of almonds are imported. In addition, almonds sourced from the US and used in the Almond Breeze recipe need to be pasteurised via a process called ”blanching”. The blanching process is US FDA and USDA approved pasteurisation method which uses a very high temperature and requires the expertise of Blue Diamond with its 100 years’ plus experience in almond cultivation.
In what country is Almond Breeze® produced?
Almond Breeze® is produced in South Africa by Good Hope International Beverages (Pty) Ltd (GHIB) based in Milnerton, Cape Town. GHIB is known for producing high quality natural food and beverages and is HACCP, ISO 9001:2008 and FSSC 22000 certified.
Why do I need to shake the product?
Shaking Almond Breeze® before serving helps to maintain the product consistency. Shelf-life solids in Almond Breeze® such as calcium may settle to the bottom of the carton.
What are the different varieties of Almond Breeze available?
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Sweetened Original
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Unsweetened Original
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Sweetened Vanilla
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Sweetened Chocolate
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond Milk Barista Blend
- 1 Litre Almond Breeze Almond and Oat Milk Unsweetened
What is the shelf life of the product?
12 Months from production date. Once opened, use within 5 days. Keep refrigerated.