Strawberry Ice Lollies
Makes 8 lollies
- 600 g strawberries, hulled and chopped*
- 160 ml honey
- 500 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 5 ml vanilla paste
- Mix the strawberries and half the honey together.
- Mash to crush roughly.
- Spoon a little bit into the tips of 8 lolly moulds.
- Freeze until slightly frozen.
- Meanwhile beat the remaining honey, almond milk and vanilla paste together.
- Pour a little bit into the lolly moulds followed by another spoonful of mashed strawberries.
- Continue until ingredients are used up.
- Place a lolly stick in each lolly.
- Freeze until solid.
- Unmould and eat at once.
*Use other berries, nectarines or peaches, pineapple, mango etc instead of strawberries.