Pretty In Pink Banana Rasberry Muffins
- ½ cup (120ml) Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax powder which we will mix with 3 tablespoons water)
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup (120ml) coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- 160 gram raspberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cups.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon flax powder with 3 tablespoons and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Mash the two bananas in a big mixing bowl.
- Add the Almond Breeze, melted coconut oil, vanilla essence and flax egg mixture and stir to mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together.
- Gently mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add the raspberries and fold in.
Do not over-mix the batter.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter into each paper cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick that is stuck into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Serve warm or cold with vegan margarine and extra raspberry jam.
Recipe and Image by CTVeganista.com