Mini Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 3 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 to 10 biscuit crusts or 1- 9 inch biscuit pie crust
- In separate bowl, combine 1 cup of almond milk and cornstarch. Mix until completely combined.
- In a 2 quart sauce pan, combine the almond milk/cornstarch with the remaining milk, sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil, whisking occasionally. Once boiling, lower the heat to a slow rolling boil. Whisk consistently until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and thoroughly combined.
- Pour the pudding into the biscuit crusts. Let cool for a few minutes, then cover the tops of the pudding with saran wrap or parchment paper, to keep a skin from forming.
- Place pies into the fridge for at least 3 hours and top with your favorite topping.
Credit Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom