Makes 375 ml
- 250 ml of your favourite mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 45 ml roughly chopped spring onions
- 30 ml roughly chopped dill
- 30 ml roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 125 ml Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Thin with a bit more Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk if too thick for your liking.
- Serve over salads or use as a dip with vegetables or toasted pita bread.
Replace the garlic, spring onions, dill and parsley with any of the following combinations:
- 10 ml grated ginger, garlic, 45 ml spring onions, zest and juice of 1 lime, coriander, 10 ml soy sauce and a dollop of wasabi.
- 10 ml grated garlic, 45 ml spring onions, a handful of almonds and ½ a cup tightly packed basil leaves.
- 1 clove garlic, zest and juice of 1 orange, 45 ml honey and 10 ml dried tarragon.