Frozen tropical bowl – Easy breakfast bowl
Serves 1 to 2
Recipe supplied by: Ayesha Mayet
- 1 frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 2 yellow plums
- 1 nectarine
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of Almond Breeze almond milk
- A sprinkle of coconut flakes
- A teaspoon of honey
- Fruit to decorate (suggested fruit sliced peaches, blueberries, grapes, coconut flakes, mint and chia seeds)
- Blend the frozen mango, banana, plums and nectarine with coconut and almond milk.
- Add the coconut flakes and honey, and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Plate and decorate with some cut up fruits such as some sliced peaches, blueberries, grapes, coconut flakes, mint and chia seeds.