Cinnamon Crust Fruit Pizza
- 250 ml almond flour
- 60 ml cornflour
- 2.5 ml cinnamon
- 60 ml honey
- 60 ml coconut oil
- 1 extra large egg
- 60 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 1 x 400 ml can refrigerated coconut cream
- 30 ml honey
- A variety of fresh fruits of your choice.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the honey, coconut oil, egg and milk together.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a dough.
- Press into a lined pizza pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Drain the water from the coconut cream.
- Spoon the hard cream into a bowl.
- Add the honey and beat until smooth and thick.
- Place the prepared crust on a serving plate.
- Spread the coconut cream over and top with fresh fruits of your choice.