Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Ganache
- 1 Cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/3 Cup canola oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tsp Almond essence
- 1 Cup cake flour
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup dark chocolate chips
- Roasted almonds or fresh raspberries for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, sugar, oil, vanilla essence and almond essence & beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift all remaining dry ingredients together.
- Using a hand mixer, slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients & blend until thoroughly mixed through.
- Pour into a well greased baking tin (20cm tin).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil.
- Turn down the heat & simmer.
- Add chocolate chips & mix through until melted & smooth, then set aside to cool.
Pour ganache over cake & garnish.