Cashew & Almond Berry Tartlets
Nut and Seed Crust:
- 100 g raw almonds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 250 g pitted dates
- 200 g raw cashew nuts
- 80 ml honey
- 30 ml orange juice
- 15 ml lime juice
- 75 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 250 ml raw blanched almonds
- Fresh mixed berries of your choice for the topping
- Fresh orange and lime zest for garnishing
- Line a 12 x muffin pan with baking paper cut into squares and press into the cavities.
- Place the almonds, sunflower seeds and dates in a food processor and process until coarse and the mixture holds together.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 lined muffin cavities and press evenly halfway up against the sides and onto the bottoms of the muffin cavities.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Process all ingredients for filling together in a food processor until thick and creamy.
- Spoon into a plastic bag and cut off the one corner.
- Pipe into the prepared date and nut cases.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with mixed fresh berries and orange and lime zest.